Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hate that I missed!


I hate that I missed this past week. I had the "do-do" funk coming on I am afraid, as I told Amber. I was able to rest Thursday night and it made the world of a difference. I think that this would be a great place for us to pray for each other if nothing else!! If there is anything that I can pray for leave me a post! I hope you all have a great week! See you Thursday!

Beth

PS.. feel free to see how my class blog is coming along. It has been FABULOUS. Click on mrsbgardner.

1 comment:

belteach said...

Hope you are feeling better. The little germ petri dishes are live and well and we are burning the candles at both ends. You will have to see the photo Stephen shared. It's a hoot. See you soon. Let us know if you need any updates about where we are class wise. I wish you had seen Amber's demonstration on how to made a pbj sandwich. It was classic. Keep the faith. Fran